REPEAT AFTER ME………………..
- To let go doesn’t mean to stop caring, it means I can’t do it for someone.
- To let go is not cut myself off, it is the realization that I can’t control another
- To let go is not to enable, but to allow learning natural consequence.
- To let go is to admit powerlessness, which means the outcome is not in my hands.
- To let go is not to try to change or blame another, I can only change myself.
- To let go is not to care for, but to care about.
- To let go is not to fix, but to be supportive.
- To let go is not to judge, but to allow another to be a human being.
- To let go is not to be in the middle of arranging outcomes, but to allow others to effect their own outcome.
- To let go is not to be protective, it is to permit another to face reality.
- To let go is not to deny, but to accept.
- To let go is not to nag, scold or argue, but to search out my own shortcomings and to correct them.
- To let go is not to adjust everything to my desire, but to take each day as it comes and to cherish the moment.
- To let go is not to criticize and regulate anyone, but to try to become what I dream I can be.
- To let go is not to regret the past, but to grow and live for the future.
- To let go is to fear less and love more!!!!!
— author unknown
Children / Divorce / Empty Nesters / Raising Teenagers / Shared Custody / Single Parent Resources / Single Parent Support / Single Parents / Survival Guide